Minggu, 26 Juni 2011

Gets tired of things

I get tired of being stepped on, ignored & pushed around by everyone for being too nice, or sweet. there comes a point in time where i just have so much held in that i just blow up & can’t stand being who i am. i get tired of dealing with people’s bullshit and having everyone walk all over me. i get to the point that i wish i wasn’t who i am. i wish that i could say “no” or stop people from taking advantage of me but i can’t. its not of my nature. i get tired of being on the top of everyone’s list when they know i’d do anything for someone cause i’m nice. right now, i’m at the point where i don’t know what to do anymore. i just sit there & wish. i don’t wanna go back to my old solutions & i can’t change myself at all. i just keep it all down and eventually i will snap & hope that i manage it in the correct way. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
Copyright © 2010 S